Gyossait Gyossait

I love how this went from scary to annoying

I understand that this is an art game, but the in the second level where you are actually playing the game, I find myself stuck at an annoying platforming session where you have to be ABSOLUTELY perfect, which kinda ruins the horror feeling for me.

Blob Men 3 Blob Men 3

Not all that great

I'd say that it's a pretty good start for making games, but...
Weapon's rate of fire just sucks ass, and i suggest that you use either keyboard OR mouse controls.

RadicalJodward responds:

Thanks for the feedback, i did wonder weather the shooting speed was too slow for the beggining weapons, iv'e doubled it now, so thanks to u it's now a slightly better game ^_^

CrackShot! CrackShot!

Trial and Error: The Game

Although the game is a matter of trial and error, some of the levels make me question the possibility of beating them. Other than that, it's a decent game.

As Kysrox said, the frames per second is horrible, even on low quality.

Homestar Hunt 3 Homestar Hunt 3

Simple, but fun.

The gameplay is hard at first, but as you progress, it becomes somewhat easier, and eventually, it will become really fucking hard again. Also, if you make a Thing Thing Arena 3, you should make a homestar hunt game mode.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Really fun...

The most original puzzle game ever made. I missed the circles with the word "Johnny K" written.

How to Make Credits How to Make Credits

Making credits is so freakin' easy.

You don't need a tutorial to know how to give credit to the ones who deserve it.

foshizzle57 responds:

True.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

A fun and challenging game

It's a pretty fun game, and shows that just because you're using stick figures, doesn't mean it sucks.

Rick Astley Run Rick Astley Run

Okay, i guess...

It seems a little too boring that you'll get distracted by your own boredom. And there should be a fifth level that uses the metal rickroll.

Time Assault Time Assault

Nice

Awesome game!

Oh, and once you release the full version, you should integrate it to a high-score server.

CrazyChihuahua responds:

This was technically the full version, but the evaluation thing was left in on accident. If there's another one, it'll definitely have highscores though.

Red Baron Red Baron

Beat the game

man, the game was so hard, but at the same time, freakin' awesome!