Weapons - In Spades Weapons - In Spades

I like the tune of this song, though since I had the mindset of trying to find a good song to use in a montage scene, do you have an instrumental version?

zac11114 responds:

Sure man, I'll upload a version without words for you as soon as I get home!

To the Death To the Death

Sounds epic, but not too long to use for introductory credits scene. Do you mind if i use this in a flash?

Step responds:

Not at all, go for it! Good luck.

One Must Rise 2011 One Must Rise 2011

OMF...G

I never expected anyone these days to remember One Must Fall 2097.

I honestly don't know what to say, since your other works are already great, and that you remixed the main theme of one of the best, if not THE best MSDOS fighting game!

One Must Fall 2097 Menu One Must Fall 2097 Menu

Ah, the memories

I agree that your remix doesn't hold a candle to the original, but to see a newgrounder remix this song is an awesome thing. I like your choices of synthetic "instruments".

Touhou 8 - Metal Touhou 8 - Metal

Nice to see some touhou music in NG!

It's good to see a fellow newgrounder remixing touhou songs!

To be honest, I can't really say much about the song itself, although i think some of the guitar is actually synthesized.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

It's all MIDI, yes. All of my work is 100% virtual, done in a MIDI environment. I just try to make it sound as real as I possibly can, which admittedly doesn't always pull off optimally.

Prior to this, I'd never even heard of Touhou. I hosted a boredom thing where people would suggest video game music for me to cover, and of all the suggested, this one came up the most voted for.

Your feedback is appreciated, though.

Cirno's Perfect Bit Rave Cirno's Perfect Bit Rave

H%u2468%u2468RAY!

The good:
-Touhou
-Cirno's theme

The Bad:
0:11 to 0:16 is the strongest ear rape.

Notes: I'm a huge fan of touhou, and i'm glad that someone remixed Cirno's theme.

Who Are The Aki Sisters? Who Are The Aki Sisters?

Yay for Touhou!!!!

It's a shame that almost nobody knows of touhou... I'm glad that another person's making touhou remixes... Are there any plans for future touhou remixes?

The only problem about this song is that it doesn't loop properly...

Koji98 responds:

I'll fix it later, too lazy right now. As for future stuff, maybe. I already ave a UN Owen remix submitted.

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Another flawless work from ParagonX9

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of your music.

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for 2009.

UN Owen Was Her UN Owen Was Her

Pretty good for a first submission

It really sucks that Touhou music is almost completely absent in the Newgrounds Portal... I'm glad that someone submitted a Touhou-related submission.

As for the music itself, it's really good.

Scabmastah responds:

Touhou music is absent indeed, I'm glad to be one of the first to submit this piece, and hope other people will be encouraged to submit more Touhou.

The echos The echos

Sound's pretty nice.

Congratulations on making the 1337th audio submission!

In all seriousness, the song itself is actually nice. Reminds me of those stores that sell expensive fashionable clothing.